top of page
Works with children on:
- Sensory processing issues: visual, auditory, oral, tactile, body awareness, balance and movement.
- Self-care skills
- Impulse control
- Social/coping skills*
- Cognitive skills/Executive functioning
- Gross and fine motor skills: such as writing, using scissors, manipulating small objects, tying shoes, etc.
- Visual Motor Skills-Astronaut training and Bal-A-Vis-X programs
- Picky eating
- Positioning Clinic for: Torticollis/plagiocephaly/brachycephaly
- Infant Developmental Delay
- *WE ARE NOT BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SPECIALISTS AND DO NOT WORK WITH ANYONE OVER THE AGE OF 3 WITH ANGER/AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIORS.
bottom of page